Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Visit to Oz


We all just got back from a three week family visit in beautiful Sydney, Australia. Above is my son, Gidon, making a new friend.
On our way out of Sydney, the boarding was delayed by thirty minutes. Twenty minutes into the delay, I was lucky enough to see a couple running to the gate desk, obviously thinking they're late for boarding. I watched carefully to see their poses change before and after hearing the good news. I tried to capture the difference.

2 comments:

Drew said...

glad to see you're back posting. nice drawings as always. great gestures. keep it coming. i'm drawing more, too. it was really depressing for a while, but i'm getting back into it. proud father? i'm about to be one myself.

-drew

burgerlog said...

I thought that was a pic from maybe national geograpic, love that kangaroo!